An extensive range of full and reduced bore ball valves serving a wide spectrum of applications in the chemical, pharmaceutical, oil, petrochemical and allied process industries. Available as lined, flanged, wafer and screwed/welded, metal or soft seated incorporating either floating or trunnion mounted designs for shut-off or control. Also suitable for cryogenic and corrosive services.
- Manufactured to ANSI or DIN standards
- Fully PFA lined and jacketed valves available
- 1, 2 & 3 piece body designs
- 3-Way valves
- Flanged, screwed, weld or special ends
- Firesafe or non-firesafe
- Sizes from ¼" - 60"
- Pressure range from ANSI Class 150 to 2500
- Temperature range from -320° to +750°F