An extensive range of Globe valves ideal for throttling and shut off services in oil, gas, petrochemical, power, offshore and other arduous applications. Designed especially for duties where high flow efficiency, tight shut-off and long service life is a key requirement.
- Manufactured to API and ASME/ANSI standard
- Tested according to API 598
- Bolted bonnet and pressure seal designs
- Bellows or gland packed designs available
- RF & RT J flanged, buttweld and hub ends
- Hazardous service models available, including Chlorine, etc.
- Sizes from 1/4" – 24"
- Pressure range from ANSI class 150 to 4500
- Temperature range from -320° to +750°F