Gate valves provide optimum performance in conditions where high flow efficiency, tight shut off and long service is required. Ideal for a variety of services within many industries including chemical pulp and paper power and wasterwater. For complete versatility the range includes fabricated, forged, and cast designs.
Also through conduit Gate Valves or click on the Valvitalia
- Designed to ASME B16.34, API 600 AND BS 1414
- Tested according to API 598
- Bolted bonnet and pressure seal designs
- Material compliance to NACE available
- RF and RT J flanged, buttweld and Hub ends
- Sizes range from 1/2 " – 72"
- Pressure range from 150 PSI CWP, ANSI class 150 to 4500
- Temperature range from -320° to +1200°F