A range of non-return valves suitable for oil, gas, water, refining, power and chemical applications where the prevention of flow reversal is mandatory. Check valves can be supplied in wafer or full body, cast, fabricated or forged body designs for high-pressure applications or lined to meet specific requirements within the chemical industry.
Bolted Bonnet & Pressure Sealed type Check Valves
- Designed to ASME B16.34, BS 1868 and API 6D
- Tested according to API 598
- RF & RT J flanged buttweld, hub and wafer ends
- Bolted bonnet or Pressure Seal designs
- Swing lift ("T or y pattern") and tilting disc design
- Material compliance to NACE
- Size range 2" – 72"
- Pressure range from 150 PSI CWP, ANSI Class 150 to 4500
- Temperature range from -320° to +1200°F
Wafer Check Valves
High capacity, swing type check valves for general applications
- Size range from Size range from 2" - 48"
- Pressure ratings from ANSI 150# to 300#
Fully lined ball check valves / sight glasses
These PFA lined products offer a reliable solution in hazardous applications.
- Size range from 1" – 3"
- Pressure range to 232 PSI
- Temperature max. 392°F
- Flanges per ANSI 150, DN PN 16 , BS 10 D/E, AS 2129 or JIS 10K on request